Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whaaaaat?

So I was on the computer this morning, checking e-mails and news stories, and I saw the following: "Miley Cyrus Seen Stuffing Her Face." I'm thinking, what fresh hell is this? I clicked on it and got the picture. Now, I just spent seven days on a cruise ship, and I think I know what stuffing your face looks like. And this ain't it. When you get to Popeater, go to Features on the left side, and click on Photo of the Day.

This is a teenage girl politely eating a french fry. I'm just saying.

Cruise posts begin tomorrow . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger KiddoKare1 said...

You know, what in the world even makes that "news"? Geesh!


Can't wait to hear about the cruise!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Mom Thumb said...

tracy - I don't know. Here's a famous kid who isn't going around pantiless, driving drunk while having babies. That's news!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home