Saturday, March 28, 2009

White Stuff

Wasn't spring nice this year? But it sure went by so dang fast. What happened to my pretty hanging basket?



Ah, I see. Now there are things hanging from my hanging basket. Well, doesn't look like a good day for a walk.



Or a cup of tea on the patio.



This little guy doesn't know what the hell just happened.



Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put on my coat and my Sorels and walk to the curb to get the mail. Tune in in about three and a half to four months when I will be bitching and moaning about the heat.

4 Comments:

Anonymous lois said...

You are not alone----they are warning us of a huge snow storm heading this wasy tomorrow morning!!! They said 8 to 10 inches can be expected. S---!!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Mom Thumb said...

lois - Ugh. I think I would have used a stronger word than s---!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous lois said...

We got it too!!! One good thing tho---they warned us it would last all day and night, starting at 7 this mornning, and go to 7 tomorow morning. Well--it quit snowing about 5, and so far hasn't started up again. We got a good 6 to 7 inches tho, in that time!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Mom Thumb said...

lois - Well, Bill has to get his exercise, right?! Glad it wasn't worse.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home