Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Media Mania

Okay, I am officially ticked off at the media. They bombard us with trivial crap, like Tigger in an altercation with a teenager at Disney World. We are inundated ad naseum with Britney's antics, the baby and wedding of the Cruises, the baby and maybe but probably not wedding of Brad and Angelina, every ditzy thing Paris Hilton does, Rosie and Donald slinging mud at one another in true pig style.




I never heard a word of this in the media when it happened. I only know of it because of an e-mail a friend sent me. Go to this address to see some awesome pictures and read an amazing blog entry by one of the men who witnessed this event.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/maiken.asp

People of the press take note: we would like to see more of this and less of Tom's footprints on Oprah's sofa.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Wow, that IS cool! I wonder what happened to all those floating rocks.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Mom Thumb said...

h-man - I KNOW! Can you imagine being able to blog about something like that???

7:46 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That is wicked cool.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Mom Thumb said...

heather - yeah, it makes me want to get a boat and go searching for lost islands!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home